ORGANIC LIVING रोटी, कपडा, मकान!!
Organic living is a lifestyle that attempts to decrease excessive use of earth’s natural resources by society. Organic lovers often attempt to decrease their carbon impressions by changing techniques for transportation, energy utilization and diet. One conception of green living expresses what it means in triple-bottom-line terms as meeting present ecological, societal, and economical needs without comprising these factors for future generations. Another broader conception describes sustainable living in terms of four interconnected Social Domains: Economics, Ecology, Politics and Culture.
To live the truly organic fruitful life we have to work on following points:
1. Shelter. आश्रय
2. Building Material. निर्माण सामग्री
3. Seasonal and local food. मौसमी और स्थानीय भोजन
4. Power. बिजली
5. Gardening. बागवानी
6. Transportation. यतायात
7. Food preservative and storage. भोजन स्ट्रॉरेज और संरक्षक
On a worldwide scale, Shelters are related with around 25% of the greenhouse emission encapsulated in household purchase and 26% of household’s land use.
Organic homes Constructions:
They are fabricated utilizing supportable strategies, material, and encourage green works on, empowering a more manageable way of life. Their construction and maintenance have neutral effect on earth.
- Frequently, they are close in vicinity to fundamental administrations like supermarkets, work, and schools. Some of the time, they are off-the-grid homes that don’t require any public energy, water or sewer administrations.
- Sustainable composed houses are for the most part sited in order to make as meager of a negative effect on the surrounding biological system as possible, situated to the sun with the goal that it makes the most ideal smaller scale atmosphere, and give natural shading or wind boundaries where and when required, among numerous different considerations.
- These houses includes natural well disposed administration of waste building material for example reusing and fertilizing the soil, utilize non-poisonous and renewable, reused, recovered, or low-affect generation materials that have been made and treated in reasonable mold.
Benefits: Few of them are…….
- Avoids using the non renewable resources Saves Energy
- Lowers level of carbon emissions Checks Environment
- Economical as It is saving your time, Energy, resources
BUILDING MATERIAL: निर्माण सामग्री
The accompanying material thought to be organic under specific conditions, in view of a
life cycle appraisal.
1. Wood. लकड़ी
2. Straw bale. भूसे की गठरी
3. Soy-based adhesive. सोया आधारित चिपकने वाला
4. Recycled concrete. पुनर्नवीनीकरण कंक्रीट
5. Structural insulated panel. संरचनात्मक पृथक पैनल
6. Soy insulation. सोया इन्सुलेशन
7. Recycled paper. बेकार कागज को फिर से उपयोग में लाना।
8. Recycled metal. पुनर्नवीनीकरण धातु
9. Natural fiber. प्राकृतिक फाइबर
10. Rammed earth. धरती से टकराना।
11. Insulating concrete forms. ठोस रूपों को इन्सुलेट करना
12. Natural rubber. प्राकृतिक रबड़।
13. Reclaimed stone. पुनः प्राप्त पत्थर
14. Reclaimed brick. पुनः प्राप्त ईंट
15. Bamboo. बांस।
16. Cork. कॉर्क।
17. Composite wood. मिश्रित लकड़ी
18. Hemp. गांजा।
19. Adobe. एडोब।
20. Cordwood. बहते हुए पेड़ के छोटे टुकड़े
SEASONAL AND LOCAL FOOD: मौसमी और स्थानीय भोजन
A more feasible method for getting food is to buy locally and seasonally. Purchasing food from nearby agriculturists diminishes carbon yield, caused by long-distance food transport, and fortifies the local economy.
- Adapting a more local, seasonal based diet is more feasible as it involves acquiring less energy and assets demanding produce that normally develop within a local area and require no long-distance transport. These vegetables and natural products are developed and gathered inside their appropriate developing season.
- Consequently seasonal food farming does not require energy escalated greenhouse production, broad water system, plastic packing and long-separate transport from bringing in non-local foods and other natural stressors.
- Local, seasonal produce is commonly fresher, natural and contended to be more nutritious. Local deliver likewise contains less to no chemical residue from applications required for long-distance transporting and handling.
- Reduces chemicals levels in food: As lesser preservatives used.
- Reduces costing: Packaging and transportation charges cut off
- Health benefits: Chemical-free, fresh, self-ripened.
Some sustainable houses may create their own sustainable power source, while others may buy it through the grid of energy organization that harnesses sustainable sources.
Solar power harnesses the energy of the sun to make electricity.
Two typical methods: For converting Solar Energy into Electricity are:
- Photo-voltaic cells that are organized into panels and concentrated solar power, which uses mirrors to concentrate sunlight to either heat a fluid that runs an electrical generator via a steam turbine or heat engine or to simply cast onto photovoltaic cells. The energy created by photovoltaic cells is Direct current (DC) and has to be converted into Alternating current (AC) before it can be used in a household.
- Solar Thermal Energy is harnessed by collecting direct heat from the sun. One of the most common ways that this method is used by a household is through solar water heating. Other methods of harnessing solar power are solar space heating, solar drying, solar cookers, solar distillers, and other passive solar technologies. Wind power is harnessed through turbines, set on tall towers that power a generator that creates electricity.
Processing of natural material to create methane is turning into an increasingly popular strategy for biomass energy generation. The material, for example, waste sludge can be digested to discharge methane gas that would then be able to be burnt to create power also.
Gardening: URBAN FARMING: बागवानी
A system of urban farming framework guarantees local food security and encourages independence and agreeable association within communities. With each bite of food raised from urban gardens, negative natural effects are decreased from numerous points of view.
- Checks Nitrogen levels: Vegetables and organic products raised within small-scale gardens and homesteads are not developed with huge uses of nitrogen fertilizer required for modern agricultural operations. The nitrogen fertilizers cause dangerous chemicals draining and spillover that enters our water tables. Nitrogen composts likewise create nitrous oxide, a more harming greenhouse gas than carbon dioxide.
- Checks utilization of Resources: Local, community-developed food likewise requires no imported, long-distance transport which further depletes our non-renewable energy source holds.
- Checks Land utilization: In growing more efficiency per land acre, urban gardens can be begun in a wide assortment of regions: in empty lots, open parks, private yards, church and school yards, on rooftop tops, and numerous different spots.
With rising peak oil concerns, atmosphere cautioning exacerbated via carbon outflows and high energy costs, the traditional automobile industry is winding up less and less feasible to the conversation of sustainability.
- Amendment of an urban transport system that foster mobility, ease transportation, and more beneficial urban conditions are required. Such transport system should comprise of a mix of rail transport, bus transport, bike pathways and the person on foot walkways.
- Public transport frameworks, for example, underground rail system and bus transit system move colossal quantities of people far from dependence on car mobilization and drastically diminish the rats of carbon emission caused via car transport.
- Carpooling is another option for lessening oil utilization and carbon emission by travel.
- In contrast with vehicles, bikes are a paragon of energy proficient individual transportation with the bicycle approximately 50 times more energy efficient than
- Bicycles build versatility, bringing down air and noise pollution and increments physical exercise. In particular, they don’t emit carbon-dioxide. A recent boom has happened in electric bicycles. In contrast, to plug-in hybrid cars, electric bikes use any fossil fuels.
Inorganic Effect on environment and humans (पर्यावरण और मनुष्यों पर अकार्बनिक प्रभाव)
Inorganic fertilizer contains a mix of chemicals and minerals that were created in a refinery, and it offers nursery workers and farmers a more solid type of plant food since its supplement levels are figured to be steady. In any case, inorganic compost additionally affects soil in ways that can harm plants.
Pesticide contamination in different components of environment.
- In soil: In Haryana soil HCH and DDT residue reported in less than 2 ppm levels in cotton and paddy growing areas.
- In water: all pesticides present on PepsiCo brands of soft drinks added up to 0.0180 mg/l, the pesticides found in soft drinks were odiously similar bottled water. The sample had enough poison to cause to long term cancer, liver and kidney damage.
- In honey: Contamination of honey with organochlorine pesticides was 100% in Punjab and 62% in Bombay samples.
- In air and rain water: In Delhi, detected air contamination with HCH & DDT, all rain samples collected present 12.5 ppb of HCH and 5.3 ppb of DDT.
- In milk products: Bovine milk, human milk, butter & baby food samples have been found to be 90 to 100% contaminated with DDT or HCH residues. Urban human milk samples were relatively more contaminated than rural samples with DDT 0.0044 to 3.125 ppm, total HCH 0.001 to0.751 ppm & endosulfan 0.006 to2.39 ppm in Uttar Pradesh.
Banned Pesticides found in vegetables of daily consumption:
The following 4 banned pesticides were found in spinach and bitter gourd
Chlordane in Bitter Gourd (KARELA)
Endrin in Bitter Gourd (KARELA)
Heptachor in Spinach (PALAK)
Ethyl Parathion in Bitter Gourd (KARELA)
Some vegetables were tested and the result found is shocking because it contain very dangerous chemicals.
When most people think about Organic living, it means that you buy foods that are free from fertilizers and pesticides. However, you can also use cleaning products made from organic products, and you can increase the amount of waste produced by you, and cross the path around a huge carbon footprint. Just keep it, living an organic life means doing your best to live a healthy lifestyle.
Organic life is a style that is healthy for you and the environment. The term “organic” has many definitions, and many people are still confused by it. For foodstuffs, organic means do not win foods through fertilization and pesticides to survive, organic bus means a healthy life, just like foods that are not processed by harmful chemicals.
What is actually biological lifestyle? Simply put, living in organic means does not mean just eating a healthy meal, but also does good work of the Earth. By doing good things with responsibility, you can create and maintain a wonderful and prosperous place to encourage all of you. Below is a list of ways
Organic food: Organic foods include: It starts without eating vegetables and fruits, and without the use of chemicals, processed meat without hormones and closed factory environment. This method is healthy because chemicals, such as fertilizers, pesticides, herbs, and pesticides can destroy one’s health.
Organic Garden: The best way to ensure that you get the right organic food. Organic gardening has become common in recent years. In doing so, you need to make organic manure compost, nevertheless, the most important key here is to look at plants and soil conditions.
Organic cleaning: Organic lifestyle does not end with foods, but your home is always kept clean by organic cleaning products coming from natural resources like baking soda, vinegar, borax, etc., which are usually found in your Today, many products are now made from natural ingredients for safe cleaning purposes and environment.
Organic Beauty: Just because you follow the biological lifestyle, you can take care of yourself using organic skin care products. Many of them are made from natural ingredients on the market, such as organic soap and shampoo. Therefore, with it, you do not have to give up your make-up. Some people get allergic reactions to organic substances. If you feel like this, consult your healthcare provider immediately.
Organic Supplements: If you consider yourself to be a busy person, you can take a biological supplement. Busy people may not have time to prepare for organic food. In this case, you do not have to worry about your health, even if you are working hard for yourself. Now you have followed biological living, you can encourage people to go organic, to live such a life, not only for your whole welfare but also for the Earth. By optimizing biological life, you can save people and planet. Ensure your health and your family with ethics.