How we make our own pesticides and fertilizer for our lawns( जैविक उर्वरक और कीटनाशक बनाने के तरीके)
Here we will show you some homemade, natural, organic remedies for pests and bugs to stay away from your farm or home lawns.
1.Onion and Garlic Spray(प्याज और लहुसन का छिड़काव )
- Mince one organic clove of garlic and one medium sized organic onion.
- Add to a quart of water.
- Wait one hour and then add one teaspoon of cayenne pepper and one tablespoon of liquid soap to the mix.
- This organic spray will hold its potency for one week if stored in the refrigerator.
Benefits: – The sulfur compound in the onion and garlic keep bugs away by just creatinga smell that troublesome garden bugs.
2.Soap, Orange Citrus Oil, and Water(साबुन संतरा साइट्रस तेल और पानी)
- To make this natural pesticide, simply mix three tablespoons of liquid Organic Castile soap with 1 ounce of Orange oil to one gallon of water.
- Shake well.
- This is an especially effective treatment against slugs and can be sprayed directly on ants and roaches.
Benefits: – It kills bugs, aphids, bugs, fire ants, house crickets, paper wasps and a few flies. The dynamic compound is a nerve poison, which kills creepy crawlies on contact inside minutes. It vanishes rapidly and leaves no residue.
3.Mineral oil(खनिज तेल)
- Mix 10-30 ml of high-grade oil with one liter of water.
- Stir and add to spray bottle.
- This organic pesticide works well for dehydrating insects and their eggs.
Benefits: – The essential way oils execute bugs and parasites is the same—by suffocation. Creepy crawlies inhale through structures called spiracles. Oils block spiracles, diminishing the accessibility of oxygen and meddling with different metabolic procedures. At the point when connected to creepy crawly or vermin eggs, oils can enter the shells and murder the creating incipient organism. Oils may likewise go about as an anti-agents at times, particularly with a portion of the plant-based oils, and a few oils, for example, neem oil, have hostile to sustaining properties.
- Ancient Indians highly revered neem oil as a powerful, all-natural plant for warding off pests.
- In fact, neem juice is the most powerful natural pesticide on the planet, holding over 50 natural insecticides.
- You can use this extremely bitter tree leaf to make a natural pesticide spray.
- To make your own neem oil sprays; add 1/2 an ounce of high-quality organic neem oil and ½ teaspoon of a mild organic liquid soap to two quarts of warm water.
- Stir slowly.
- Add to a spray bottle and use immediately.
Benefits: – Neem oil executes creepy crawlies at all phases of improvement — grown-up, larvae and egg. The dynamic synthetic in neem oil, azadirachtin, disposes of creepy crawlies in a couple of various ways:
- As an antifeedant
- As a hormone disruptor
- By covering
Azadirachtin will drive the bug or bug to quit eating the leaves. At the point when creepy crawlies come into contact with neem oil, it likewise keeps the bug from changing into its next phase of advancement by upsetting administrative hormones.
5.Citrus Oil and Cayenne Pepper(साइट्रस तेल और काली मिर्च)
- This organic pesticide works well on ants.
- Mix 10 drops of citrus essential oil with one teaspoon cayenne pepper and 1 cup of warm water.
- Shake well and spray on the affected areas.
Benefits:A flexible anti-agents for everything from small aphids to raiding deer, cayenne pepper spray is one of the go-to equations for natural plant specialists – particularly thrifty ones. The custom made bug spray reportedly will likewise repulse such harming garden bothers as scarabs, leafhoppers and spittlebugs.
6.Tobacco spray(तंबाकू छिड़काव)
- Just as tobacco is hazardous to humans, tobacco spray was once a commonly used pesticide for killing pests, caterpillars, and aphids.
- Mix one cup of organic tobacco (preferably a brand that is organic and all-natural) into one gallon of water.
- Allow the mixture to set overnight.
- After 24-hours, the mix should have a light brown color.
- If it is very dark, add more water.
- This mix can be used on most plants, except those in the solanaceous family (tomatoes, peppers, eggplants, etc.)
Benefits: – Nicotine spray are a customary solution for pests, including whiteflies, gnats, root and leaf aphids, thrips and leaf miners. While business nicotine splashes are potent to the point that they can execute the same number of helpful bugs as plant predators, custom made “tobacco juice” is brief and substantially milder. Utilized sparingly, it might be a vital part in your stockpile of common bug control.
7.Eucalyptus oil(नीलगिरी का तेल)
- A great natural pesticide for flies, bees, and wasps.
- Simply sprinkle a few drops of eucalyptus oil where the insects are found.
- They will all be gone before you know it.
Benefits: – Scale insects such as aphids, whiteflies, mites, and earwigs are killed on contact with eucalyptus oil.
8.Salt spray(नमक का छिड़काव)
- For treating plants infested with spider mites, mix two tablespoons of Himalayan Crystal Salt into one gallon of warm water and spray on infected areas.
Benefits: – Salt shower can cause salt consume on buds, leaves and little twigs. Salt shower can likewise cause harm by drying up the bud scales, uncovering delicate tissues of the creating leaves and blossoms. The unprotected creating leaves and bloom buds dry out and are frequently executed by the frosty winter wind.
Besides this there are some physical methods also in which bugs and pests are attacked and crushed physically. A few creepy crawlies may likewise be wrecked by tillage, which destroy their eggs or over winter phases of development.